INTERNATIONAL INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL – RIYADH
04 February 2019 Circular No.: IIPS/Cir/18-19/207
School Picnic for the students of Grades I to III
“All work and no play make Jack a dull boy”
Picnic is a well-known activity for the students in school. It provides an easy going environment and shall entertain kids. Regular picnics can encourage kids to partake in physical activities and stay active.
To inculcate new environment which gives them the experience of travelling in group and teaches them to be respectful of the locations they visit. In this regard, we have organized a school picnic for the students of Grades I to III to Saffori Land, (Othaim Mall) Riyadh on:
- Tuesday, 12 February 2019 for Grade I
- Wednesday, 13 February 2019 for Grade II
- Thursday,14 February 2019 for Grade III
The students will avail rides and meal for SR 35/- only.
Please note the following:
- Students should come in full uniform and preferably sports shoes.
- School timings for these students will be as usual.
- Send a water bottle (duly labeled) along with your child.
- Kindly ensure your child reaches the school latest by 6.30 a.m.
The buses will leave the school premises at 7.00 a.m. sharp. Please ensure that your ward reaches the school well in time to avoid any sort of delay.
Kindly fill up the consent form given below, and send it along with the money to the respective class teacher on or by Sunday, 10 February 2019.
Looking forward to your support and cooperation.
Consent form for school picnic to Saffori Land, Riyadh
Grades I to III
I would like to send my child ___________________________________, studying in Grade _____ Section ___, for the school picnic on Tuesday, 12 February 2019 /Wednesday, 13 February 2019/ Thursday, 14 February 2019. I am sending herewith SR 35/-, towards the same.
Parent’s Signature Date