INTERNATIONAL INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL – RIYADH
12 December 2017
Re: ANNUAL DAY 2017-18 (Grades I – III, IV- IX & XI) – Girls’ Section
This is with reference to the IIPS Annual Day Celebration on Saturday, 16 December 2017 for the aforesaid section from 3:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
You are kindly requested to make a note of the following:
· Please drop your child at the venue (International Indian School –Rowdah Boys’ Section Auditorium), at 2.45 p.m. sharp.
· All the class rooms will be labelled with Item name / Grade. Leave your child at the green room entrance as the said room is restricted to only school staff. Staff assigned for the same will guide the students to the allotted rooms accordingly.
· Parents are requested to present the invitation card at the entrance and to be seated in the auditorium by 3:15 p.m.
· Girls are restricted from attending the Boys’ Annual Day.
· Please do not invite or bring any guests along with you. Only IIPS parents & students will be allowed.
· Please do not bring cameras/video cameras, as we will be hiring professionals to cover the event, and copies will be put up for sale at a later date.
· As soon as the students finish their programme, parents can collect their ward(s) from the green room entrance only.
Let us all work hand in hand to make this Annual Day a grand success.