The International Indian Public School (IIPS)& Special Care Centre-Riyadh is a CBSE affiliated English medium school for Indian students. IIPS aims to provide a positive learning environment that is stimulating and enjoyable. It is our goal to provide an atmosphere conductive for academic, social and emotional growth of the child and to develop a love for learning. The school currently offers classes from Nursery to Grade XII.
Special Care Centre (SCC) , a centre for children with special needs is attached to IIPS, we provide various activities and therapeutic services for their overall development.
Aim of the Special Care Centre :
- Provide an environment that is conducive to children’s self expression and development.
- Provides evaluation and implements Special Education Programme according to the needs of the children.
- Provides pre-vocational and vocational training to children.
- Therapeutic services to children.
- Provide family guidance and counseling services.