INTERNATIONAL INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL – RIYADH
03 December 2018 Circular No.: IIPS/Cir/18-19/169
Registration for Sibling Admission (2019 – 2020)
We wish to inform you that the Registration for Sibling Admission to the academic year 2019 – 2020 will be from Wednesday, 05 December 2018 to Wednesday, 19 December 2018.
Prospective parents can collect the pre-numbered registration form from the school office between 7.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. by paying a fee of SR.50/-
Requirement for Registration:
- You are requested to bring child’s passport and Iqama copy while coming for collecting the registration form.
Eligibility for admission:
- The child should be an Indian, having valid passport and Iqama.
- The age criteria as on 31 March 2019 should be:
- a)For Nursery, the child should be between 3 years and 3 years 6 months
- b)For LKG, the child should be between 3 years 6 months and 4 years 6 months
- c)For UKG, the child should be between 4 years 6 months and 5 years 6 months
- d)For Grade I, the child should be between 5 years 6 months and 6 years 6 months
Submission of Registration Form:
- The duly filled in registration form along with passport and Iqama copies of child and father should be submitted in the office within three days of the receipt of the registration form.
- You are requested to bring the original documents of the child for verification at the time of submission of registration form.
- Further clarification / amendment and allied guidelines in this regard will be put up on the school notice board and website periodically.
o Children seeking admission in Nursery and LKG will undergo an oral assessment.
o Admission for classes UKG to Grade XII is subject to the availability of seats.
o Children seeking admission for classes UKG to Grade XII will have to appear for an entrance test.
o Admission will be granted based on the child’s performance in the oral assessment (for Nursery & LKG), Entrance test (for UKG to GRADE XII).
Further details will be provided at the time of admission.
Looking forward to your support and cooperation.
Dr. Khalid Ahmad Khan