INTERNATIONAL INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL – RIYADH
20 December 2018 Circular No: IIPS/Cir/18-19/184
Registration for Admission (2019-2020)
We wish to inform you that the Registration for Admission – Academic year (2019-2020) commences from Sunday, 06 January 2019 to Wednesday, 23 January 2019.
For the convenience of parents, the Registration form is made available on the school website (www.iipsr.edu.sa).
Prospective parents can download the application form from the below mentioned link and submit the same in the office between 7.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. by paying a fee of SR.50/-
- Please note that this Registration is NOT based on first come first serve basis.
Eligibility for admission:
- The child should be an Indian, having valid passport and Iqama.
- The age criteria as on 31 March 2019 should be:
- For Nursery, the child should be between 3 years and 3 years 6 months
- For LKG, the child should be between 3 years 6 months and 4 years 6 months
- For UKG, the child should be between 4 years 6 months and 5 years 6 months
- For Grade I, the child should be between 5 years 6 months and 6 years 6 months
Submission of Registration Form:
- The duly filled in registration form along with passport and Iqama copies of child and father should be submitted in the office within three days of collection of the form.
- You are requested to bring the original documents of the child for verification at the time of submission of registration form.
Existing Vacancies in Nursery are 45 and 28 in LKG.
- Admission to Nursery and LKG will be done through a Raffle Draw in the presence of parents, Members of school Managing Committee, Embassy Officer and School Principal. Those who win the draw will have to undergo an oral assessment.
- Admission for classes UKG to IX and XI will be granted on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test and availability of seats.
- The Entrance Test papers will be based on the syllabus of preceding class.
- For Admission procedure to classes X and XII, Kindly contact the school’s office in person.
Further clarification / amendment and allied guidelines in this regard will be put up on the school notice board and website periodically.
Looking forward to your support and cooperation.
Dr. Khalid Ahmad Khan