INTERNATIONAL INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL – RIYADH
25 February 2019 Circular No.: IIPS/Cir/18-19/224
Sub.: Non-instructional Days, Report Card and School reopening Day for Grades I – VIII
Parents are requested to note the following:
- Term End Party: On Thursday, 28 February 2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. Regular classes will be conducted till 10:30 a.m. and students are advised to bring the books accordingly. Students may come in coloured dress and they may bring some extra food to share with their friends. Ordering food (Pizza, burgers etc.) from outside will not be permitted.
Please note that no student will be allowed to carry Mobile phones, smart watches or any electronic gadgets on the said day. In case they are found carrying any gadgets, the same will be confiscated and will be handed over later only to the parents.
- School Timings during Term End Assessment/ Annual Examination: will be from 6.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Non-instructional Days for Grades I – VIII: Monday, 18 March to Tuesday, 26 March 2019. Please do not send your child to school on these days.
- Report Card Day: Parents may collect the Progress Report of their ward from the respective class teacher on Thursday, 21 March 2019, between 7.30 a.m. and 10.30 a.m.
- New Academic Session for Grades I-VIII: The new academic session commences on Wednesday, 27 March 2019, as per the regular school timings i.e., 6.30 a.m.-12.45 p.m.