INTERNATIONAL INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL – RIYADH
07 January 2018
Registration for Admission (2018 – 2019)
We wish to inform you that the Online Registration for Admission to the Academic year 2018 – 2019 will start from Tuesday, 09 January 2018 and end on Thursday, 25 January 2018.
Please note that this online registration is NOT based on first come first serve basis.
No Manual Registration is available for the academic year (2018-19)
For the convenience of the parents, the Registration form is made available on the website but the admission procedure will be same as previous year, as mentioned below.
- Admission to Nursery and LKG will be done through a Raffle Draw in the presence of parents, Members of school Managing Committee, Embassy Officer and School Principal. Those who win the draw will have to undergo an oral assessment.
- Existing Vacancies in Nursery are 31 and 15 in LKG.
- We are going to start the second batch for Nursery(40 seats) and LKG(60 seats) with subject to approval
- Admission for classes UKG to Grade XII is subject to the availability of seats which will be done through an Entrance Test as and when vacancies arise.
Prospective parents can fill the online Registration form available on the website.
Submission of Registration Form:
- Print out of the duly filled in Registration form along with the passport and Iqama copies of child and father along with Registration fee SR. 50/- should be submitted in the office within a week of your ward’s online registration.
Eligibility for admission:
- The child should be an Indian, having valid passport and Iqama.
- The age criteria as on 31 March 2018 should be:
- For Nursery, the child should be above 2 years 6 months and under 3 years 5 months.
- For LKG, the child should be above 3 years.
- For UKG, the child should be above 4 years.
- For Grade I, the child should not be less than 5 years of age.
Further clarification / amendment and allied guidelines in this regard will be put up on the school notice board and website periodically.
Further details will be provided at the time of admission.
Looking forward to your support and cooperation.
M. Abdul Azeez