The curriculum is child-centred and activity-oriented with reinforcement of academics using audio-visual aids and play-way methods.
The school follows the CBSE syllabus of studies in the following subjects:
- English (I Language and medium of instruction)
- Hindi (II Language: UKG – VIII)
- Malayalam, Arabic, French, Hindi, Urdu (II Language: Grade IX & X)
- Malayalam, Arabic, French, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Urdu (III Language: Grades III – VIII)
- EVS (Nursery – Grade V)
- Science (VI – X)
- Science stream (Grade XI & XII)
- Social Science (Grade VI – X)
- Health and Physical Education (for Nursery – Grade XII)
- Art (Nursery – Grade X) and Craft (Nursery – Grade II)
- Computer Science (LKG – Grade XII)
- Compulsory Arabic, Saudi History and Culture
- Islamic Studies / Moral Science (Grade I – VIII)
- General Knowledge (Grade I – V)
In addition to the standards of excellence in academics, we have a range of co-curricular and extra curricular activities to give an opportunity to the child to identify and develop talents and interests in various spheres for overall personality development.
The academic year is from April to March of the following year, and is divided into two semesters.