INTERNATIONAL INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL – RIYADH
05 January 2017 Circular No: IIPS/Cir/16-17/218
Registration for Admission (2017 – 18)
We wish to inform you that the Registration for Admission to the academic year 2017 – 18 will be from Monday,09 January 2017 to Tuesday, 24 January 2017.
Prospective parents can collect the pre-numbered registration formfrom the school office between 7.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. by paying a fee of SR.50/-
Requirement for Registration:
- You are requested to bring child’s passport and Iqama copy while coming for collecting the registration form.
Eligibility for admission:
- The child should be an Indian, having valid passport and Iqama.
- The age criteria as on 31 March 2017 should be:
- For Nursery, the child should be above 2years 6months and under 3years 5months.
- For LKG, the child should be above 3years.
- For UKG, the child should be above 4 years.
- For Grade I, the child should not be less than 5 years of age.
Submission of Registration Form:
- The duly filled in Registration form along with the passport and Iqama copies of child and father should be submitted in the office within three days of the receipt of the registration form.
- You are requested to bring the original documents of the child for verification at the time of submission of registration form.
- Further clarification / amendment and allied guidelines in this regard will be put up on the school notice board and website periodically.
- Admission to Nursery and LKG will be done through a Raffle Draw in the presence of parents, Members of school Managing Committee, Embassy Officer and School Principal. Raffle draw will be held on Saturday, 28 January 2017.
- Vacancies in Nursery are 40 and LKG are 15.
- Those who win the draw will have to undergo an oral assessment and admission will be granted based on the child’s performance.
- Admission for classes UKG to Grade XII is subject to the availability of seats which will be done through an Entrance Test as and when vacancies arise.
Further details will be provided at the time of admission.
Looking forward to your support and cooperation.